Total control of Waste Collection
RMQ is a smart bin that allows the deposit of waste by authorized users only, identified through an electronic key.
RMQ is able to quantify the waste produced by each user, to record the deposit data and to transmit it securely to the management platform.
- identifies the user by an electronic key (RFID tag, magnetic card or smartphone);
- detects precisely the volume of deposited waste using an optical scanner;
- communicates individual deposits in real time;
- measures accurately the fill percentage of the container, communicating with the Service Operator to optimize the collection routes;
- interfaces with the Adambì management software or with third-party systems.
The amount of waste is linked reliably to the user who has deposited it, is registered internally and is sent to the server through an encrypted connection.
- the optimization of container emptying;
- the evaluation in real time of the waste production progress;
- the detailed monitoring of user behaviour;
- the application of the detailed "pay as you throw" (PAYT).
The RMQ smart bin uses the patented RM optical technology, capable of monitoring waste without contact and without moving parts.
- Allows emptying the bins with the existing collection vehicles, without any modification.
- Suitable for any type of bin, of any size and material.
- Minimizes maintenance and operating costs.
- Appreciated by users because it is simple and natural to use.
The RM optical sensor is light and small, integrated into the bin's lid, completely protected and invisible when the bin is closed to prevent vandalism and tampering.
- LF, HF or UHF RFID keychain.
- RFID bracelets.
- RFID cards (contactless).
- NFC communication (Smartphone).
- Magnetic cards (e.g. health service ID card).
- Other systems agreed with the Company.
- Acoustic and visual alerts for the user.
- Alerts in real time regarding any anomalous user behaviour.
- Maximum fill level of the bin.
Like any Adambì product, RMQ can connect to the MP management system or to other third-party management systems, transmitting the data of the deposits directly to the latter.